Infrasys are recruiting
Infrasys are currently recruiting.for the following roles:
Senior Technical Specialist
Your primary role will be to provide 3rd line technical support to the company’s customers. This will include IT infrastructure support both remotely and on-site. You will also be responsible for design and delivery of small to large scale infrastructure projects, managing the technical relationship with clients and supporting the delivered solution. In addition you will be involved in pre-sales activities.
The key personal characteristics needed for this role include:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with vendors and customers with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Ability to form strong relationships with customers, ensuring customer service is a high priority at all times.
- Flexible and adaptable (e.g. be prepared to travel in UK and be prepared to work outside standard office hours).
The essential technical skills needed for this role include:
- MSCE/MCITP certified
- VCP certification
- 3rd line IT Infrastructure support experience (Design and Implementation)
- Data Centre Best Practices
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of IT technologies:
- MS Server operating systems (Windows Server 2003/ 2008 & Small Business Server 2003/2008)
- Email Solutions (e.g. MS Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010)
- Anti-virus solutions (e.g. McAfee, Symantec,Trend, forefront)
- Active Directory
- Backup solutions (e.g. Netbackup, ARCServe, Commvault)
- Virtualisation technologies (e.g. VMware, Hyper-V)
- VCP4/5 certification
- A good understanding of project management and service delivery processes is also required for this role.
- Ability to generate and present technical reports.
Also desirable are technical skills and experience in:
- Network configuration and support,
- Implementation and Support of SANs (iSCSI and Fibre)
In return you will get to work for a dynamic and enthusiastic company which has a generous benefits package and a generous approach to training and career development.
Type: Permanent / Contract
Country: United Kingdom
Salary: C £32k - £39k pa
If you would like to submit a CV for consideration, please send to: email@example.com